Foundation Relations ManagerCompany: Bright Prospect
Date Posted: May 15, 2017
- Work closely with Director of Development and Executive Director to execute strategic plans in order to meet goals and build long-term financial sustainability
- Contribute to overall fundraising objectives
- Establish goals and objectives related to corporate/foundation grant support
- This position will be responsible for securing over $1.5 million in corporate/foundation grant support
- Complete and submit 30-40 corporate/foundation grant proposals/applications a year as well as the necessary reports for each grant
- Research and identify new local and national corporate/foundation prospects and define a strategy for engagement
- Maintain communication with corporate/foundation representatives including but not limited to the distribution of regular publications, invitations to observe programming, and other updates
- Manage calendar of application/proposal and reporting deadlines
- Represent Bright Prospect at related events and meetings.
Since 2002, Bright Prospect (www.brightprospect.org) has helped low-income students from the Pomona/Ontario service area to prepare for, gain admission to, and graduate from college with an 85% college graduation rate. With a budget of $2.4 million for fiscal year 2017, Bright Prospect will serve nearly 2,100 students and is on track to grow to 2,500 students by 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Outstanding written communications skills
- Proven track record of securing foundation grants of over $50,000
- Ability to work both independently and also as a team player
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to see the big picture while paying exceptional attention to detail
- Good computer skills
How to Apply:
Please submit cover letter, resume, 2-4 professional references, salary history, and 3 writing samples (a Letter of Inquiry, Grant Proposal and a Report) to Stephanie Campbell, Executive Director, at Stephanie@brightprospect.org.