Chapman Fund ManagerCompany: Chapman University
Date Posted: July 26, 2017
The Chapman Fund Manager for the University Advancement department at Chapman University is an exempt, administrative position which reports to the Director of Chapman Fund. This position is located at the West Palm Complex.
The Chapman Fund Manager serves as a front line cultivation officer to create opportunities for connecting the Chapman Family with the University’s funding priorities. Reporting to the Director of the Chapman Fund, the Manager will identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit, and steward annual unrestricted gifts to the university. As a member of the extended University Advancement team, assist and support engagement activities to meet institutional goals. The Chapman Fund Manager will effectively grow the Chapman Fund donor pool of parents, staff, faculty, alumni and friends, by soliciting new donors, increasing the number of leadership donors, and securing donations from lapsed donors. The position also supervises student assistants and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience of successful fundraising, project management, annual campaigns a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of principles and practices of annual fundraising and its role in developing and executing strategic institutional advancement fundraising strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate persuasively, both orally and in writing, about private gift fundraising.
- Strong organizational and management skills with proven ability in managing prospects, communication plans, special events, travel, and mailings.
Read full description through Chapman Employment Website:https://web.chapman.edu/HR/jobListing/details.aspx?job=95-17. Chapman Application must be submitted for consideration of the recruitment.
Chapman University is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community. The University is dedicated to enhancing diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruitment and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. The University is committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff and encourages members of underrepresented groups to apply.