ADVANCEMENT MANAGERCompany: SAGE HILL SCHOOL
Date Posted: September 11, 2017
The Advancement Manager is a key member of the Advancement Office which is responsible for Annual Fund, Alumni Engagement, Events and Capital Campaigns – in short, managing relationships to increase understanding and support of the school’s key initiatives. In conjunction with the Associate Director of Annual Fund and Alumni Engagement (ADAFAE), the position is responsible for the planning and implementation of programs, activities, and communications that strategically engage the school’s Parents of Alumni, Grandparents, Lifetime Donors and Trustee Emeriti, and garner support and facilitate and strengthen connections within and among these constituents and the school. The position also acts as the primary support for the Advancement Office and has broad responsibilities extending to administrative duties, donor database support and event assistance.
This is a non-exempt, full-time, benefits eligible position.
All interested candidates must apply through the School's website at:
- In conjunction with the ADAFAE, develops and implements comprehensive constituent relations and annual giving programs for Parents of Alumni, Grandparents, Lifetime Donors, and Trustee Emeriti under the direction of the ADAFAE, including prospecting for new donors and the retention of current donors.
- Manages the stewardship plan for all donors and ensures that the plan is timely and appropriately executed.
- Conducts research based on best practices of our constituents' financial capacity, ability to give, willingness to give, charitable interests and connection to Sage Hill; and creates prospect briefings based on the data discovered.
- Writes content for monthly Alumni eNews and updates content for Sage Hill Connect platform (monthly).
- Manages and writes, as needed, the communications for Sage Hill Scholars Program.
- For Sage Hill's signature fundraising event Spring Celebration, works closely with the Associate Director of Events and Capital Campaigns (ADECC), in accepting, processing, and cataloging auction items.
- Assists in the production of Advancement print and digital materials (invitations, solicitations, etc.) as needed, including mailing and distribution of materials.
- Works with Database Manager to insure database meets the needs of the Advancement Office.
- Processes gifts and donations for bank deposit.
- Supports all Advancement events, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned and agreed upon by the Advancement Team - duties may include miscellaneous office work as determined by the President, ADAFAE, or ADECC.
- Provides break relief for the receptionist.
Supervisory Duties: None